Friday, September 16, 2011

One Month Band-iversary

Today marks one month since I was banded.  It's a happy day for me.  I am feeling wonderful - no pain, have my energy back, and feeling great.  It's been a week since my last post - sorry about that! You may notice my fancy new blog design.  Thanks to my bff, my blog now has style! You rock LN!! There has not been much to tell this week other than I have noticed myself being hungry, a lot! I am going to call today to see if there have been any cancellations for my first fill - I have two and a half more weeks to wait! Today I weighed, I was disappointed to see that I had gained 1.2 pounds.  I am back up to 342.  While I am disappointed in my gain of a pound, I am feeling like I have lost some inches.  I have had a couple of people tell me that they can tell a difference in my face, my arms, and my legs.  It seems weird to me that you could not lose much weight, but tell a difference in your body.  Whatever it is, whether it's their mind playing tricks on them or if they really can tell a difference - I'll take it.  Who doesn't love hearing - "Hey, you look great!"??? My very wise best friend told me to take my measurements before being banded...did I listen??? That's a negative....well, I did listen to her, but just never got around to doing it.  I guess if I had done so, I would be able to compare those numbers.  Anyway, what's done is done.  I do have a picture update to add...it is included below.  I still need to kick my rear into gear and get to exercising.  Ugh...I so hate it!! Looking forward to a lazy, relaxing weekend at home with my hubby and kiddo.  Have a great Friday bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there girl! Love your blog! I also am a newbie bandster (in fact- I havent even been banded yet! I have my surgery this week) and wanted to tell you that I too think you are lookin' great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...that is wonderful!! Congrats on your upcomind banding!! Let me know how it goes - and thanks so much for the encouragement!!! :)

    ReplyDelete