Friday, September 30, 2011

This Little Light of Mine...

The inspiration for my title today is provided by my 4 year old! He was singing that song in the car on the way to school this morning.  It just melts my heart - love him so!!

Today is Friday, Sept. 30th.  Where has this month gone??? I cannot believe that tomorrow is October! It's been 6 weeks now since my banding and things are going so great!!! I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to get my band and get healthy!! I am well on my way! :)

Today is weigh day and I am down another 2.4 pounds! Yippee-Yay!!! That brings my total since being banded to 10.2 pounds and my over all total since starting the process in April to 20 pounds lost.  Let me put that in perspective for you.... It took me 6 months to lose 10 pounds before my band and only 6 weeks to lose 10 pounds after my band! Isn't that WONDERFUL!!!!! I heart my band!

This is gong to be an excellent weekend! Tonight is Allen's homecoming and we are going to the game - GO EAGLES!!! Tomorrow is a Bengal's football game and I'm excited watch my favorite player - #4. Following the game I'm off to Southlake to see my best friend and celebrate a sweet lady's 30th birthday. It doesn't get much better than football, family, and besties!! Have a blessed weekend bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment